OnePlus 7

CT_Biker

Expert Member
Where is one able to buy a One Plus is SA without shipping other than Takealot?
If i decide to purchase one online, what model should I buy and is it possible to obtain support for the device in SA?

Connor13

Where is one able to buy a One Plus is SA without shipping other than Takealot?
If i decide to purchase one online, what model should I buy and is it possible to obtain support for the device in SA?
Iv got a sealed brand new Mirror Gray OnePlus 7 ( 128gb & 6gb Ram) for sale if interested.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
Hey guys, I've got an extra case I want to sell off, it's the Ringke fusion-x case for the Oneplus 7 Pro in black. The packaging is still sealed and must be ripped open.

Thinking R150? Add R100 for postage or message me if you want to collect it in the northern suburbs of Cape Town.

Gamer

Expert Member
Anybody else on Android 10 and tried to use FNB Pay? Mine won't let me. I'm not rooted.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
Anybody else on Android 10 and tried to use FNB Pay? Mine won't let me. I'm not rooted.

Standard Bank works just fine. Fingerprint authentication as well.

Macdonalds app says I'm rooted which I am but it's only become an issue recently. App doesn't even allow screenshots and screen recording for example. Lot of security measures.

Gamer

Expert Member
Shot, the banking app works fine, biometric etc, it's just activating FNB pay (which is just cardless payment with phone via NFC tap). Im using my watch for NFC tap payments in the mean time but having my phone work would be better.

Can anyone still on v9 confirm that FNB Pay works, or at least when going to that option in the app that it doesn't spit out the error I get?

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Shot, the banking app works fine, biometric etc, it's just activating FNB pay (which is just cardless payment with phone via NFC tap). Im using my watch for NFC tap payments in the mean time but having my phone work would be better.

Can anyone still on v9 confirm that FNB Pay works, or at least when going to that option in the app that it doesn't spit out the error I get?
How did you get V10 did you select a non stable release?