RSAWeb vs VOX (Milnerton)

MaxC123

Hello

FrogFootFibre has installed the fibre infrastructure in the Milnerton area (to be up and running by the 27th of this month). I am trying t determine what the best ISP would be and want to get your opinion/experience. So far we are looking at an uncapped 100Mbps line from either RSAWeb or VOX.

Has anyone used either ISP and can recommend maybe another?
How has the FUP been for either?
User experience with customer support?

We are also looking at enabling VoIP and I know VOX uses a mobile app wheres RSAWeb you would need to get a VoIP phone, any opinions on this?

Thanks!

swakop_toe

VOX owns Frogfoot , but this is semantics.

I have just ordered the 20/20 service over Frogfoot with Cool Ideas.

Cool Ideas was rated best fibre ISP on MyBB recently.

It's a monthly contract, so if they disappoint, the next lucky ISP will be either CellC or VOX.

Edit: I'm also in Milnerton.

Sopbeen

If you care about customer service, give Vox a miss. Bandwidth gets 7/10, service gets 0/10.

BradC

Can anyone tell me how VOX Fiber is?

I would like to join with them because they are currently running a promo with Vumatel where installation and connection fee is paid for by VOX. I have been reading reviews of VOX on Hellopeter.com as well and haven't seen any good reviews at all.

Can anyone assist me with this please?

Concentric

Can anyone tell me how VOX Fiber is?

I would like to join with them because they are currently running a promo with Vumatel where installation and connection fee is paid for by VOX. I have been reading reviews of VOX on Hellopeter.com as well and haven't seen any good reviews at all.

Can anyone assist me with this please?
as above been with vox for roughly a year now. never had one issue with them. on 100/50 300gb pm roll over. Really cant complain.