MTN's driving me up the wall...
Was going to convert to a corporate contract, but those cannot upgrade to the SGS2 until some unknown date in August and at some unknown pricing.
Shops however are selling the handsets like crazy. But the ones I've been to refuse to do a pay-in deal on the handset - I'm told I HAVE to take an amortised "deal" with with some measly amount of data thrown in just to be able to pad the price a bit further.
Does anyone maybe know of an MTN shop in the Cape Town area that will do a pay-in deal on an upgrade? (I'd like to give my money to someone who will actually give me what I want, not what they want...)
Was going to convert to a corporate contract, but those cannot upgrade to the SGS2 until some unknown date in August and at some unknown pricing.
Shops however are selling the handsets like crazy. But the ones I've been to refuse to do a pay-in deal on the handset - I'm told I HAVE to take an amortised "deal" with with some measly amount of data thrown in just to be able to pad the price a bit further.
Does anyone maybe know of an MTN shop in the Cape Town area that will do a pay-in deal on an upgrade? (I'd like to give my money to someone who will actually give me what I want, not what they want...)