Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still using the Spanish one, which works 100% on the Vodacom network & I guess I'm just gonna keep using it.

I tried the Netherlands Rom, which is similar to the Spain ROM, and it kept hanging, and the notification screen stopped dragging down.
I put Spain back - no problems.
 
That could be your problem right there... Might need a simswap... Think someone has posted this in this thread not too long ago.
Couldn't find it in this thread but have dug some more and it looks that is the problem, v4.1.2 worked fine but v4.2.2 apparently has a different way of reading the APN's. I'm ditching MTN at the end of this month anyway so won't bother getting a new sim.
 
Slim Bean rocks face. I will never use another ROM with all that Samsung bloatware. 16.5 Hours and battery still sitting on 55%.
 
tell me something, all you guys with S2's on custom ROMS, what ir your RAM usage on RIGHT NOW??

(ie. dont close all your apps and post result lol )

Im sitting on 697MB/826MB and Ive got fiddle sticks open :( I press Clear Memory and it goes down to about 525MB

Im on Omega v20.1 btw.
 
600MB used, 192MB free.
Slimbean 4.2.2, couple apps active - FB, Whatsapp, Flip board, etc.

Do you have ANY lag when typing in Whatsapp? (Im using swiftkey)

I have Tapatalk and Whatsapp open now, and Im sitting on 213MB free.

I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
 
Screenshot_2013-03-12-14-05-13.png
 
tell me something, all you guys with S2's on custom ROMS, what ir your RAM usage on RIGHT NOW??

(ie. dont close all your apps and post result lol )

Im sitting on 697MB/826MB and Ive got fiddle sticks open :( I press Clear Memory and it goes down to about 525MB

Im on Omega v20.1 btw.

And which background services are running?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X