Skyworth Binge Android TV box

junaid_roman

So am I the only one that thinks the remote devours batteries?? I've had the box for almost 4months now and I have used about 3 pairs of batteries. Really starting to become an issue...

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
So am I the only one that thinks the remote devours batteries?? I've had the box for almost 4months now and I have used about 3 pairs of batteries. Really starting to become an issue...
I have the Mi Box and have had it for about the same amount of time and I'm still on the original batteries.

keithreddy25

Have mine since it came out and only changed once

keithreddy25

Has anyone managed to get netflix, youtube, amazon prime, etc. to work on the device? Either loading the app itself or casting it

YouTube works perfectly, I have Netflix via an APk and Sideload launcher. You will not be able to cast Netflix from any device, but casting from other apps have worked perfectly for me. I have not tried Amazon prime personally.

2SCOOPS

have mine since September 2018 and haven't changed batteries yet.

tyerone

Anyone else having issues with no sound on Plex?
I've tried adjusting every sound setting I could find but still nothing.

I really hate myself for recommending this box to a family member over spending a bit more for the Lit box.
Especially since the main things they use it for is Netflix, Plex and HDD playback (which also doesn't work with certain formats)

Install MX player and then a codec kit if I recall then you enable sw decoding or he decoding can't remember exactly

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Had mine since 16/11/2018..still using the same batteries lol..

Deanza

I had a similar problem and contacted support. They delivered a new remote to me as the old one was apparently faulty.

Tonka27

Has has anyone tried connecting a soundbar via bluetooth on the skyworthbox? It doesnt seem to pick up the speaker

Seems to work ok with my cheap Mecer soundbar. Sometimes it takes 20-30s to connect but it does connect eventually