So err...Who's using Xbox Live Silver

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Well as the title says...anybody here using Silver? The reason why I ask is because

1.) I'm kinda broke and can't go for Gold right know and even if I could I'm not really into online gaming (hey people differ :p

and 2.) My friends list looks extremely empty! I'm on basically everyday unless I have ISP problem (effing Iburst) and I want to add some contacts but I know that the Gold gamers would prefer adding Gold gamers.

So if you're a MyBB member and Silver user then please gimme ya gamertag if you like :)

imaginary_friend

i dnt have a gold account either. also not really into online play atm and dnt play fps. i usually enjoy my online games on the ps3 and only use the xbox to play ffxi which only requires silver to get through anyways. i'll pm u my gamertag

Boodles

Executive Member
I saw a bundled xbox for 1700 or 1800, cant remember - good price? CNA, today only.
RAS

Boodles

Executive Member
I dont have specifics as to what the bundle includes. Was advertisied on telly last night - is only for today though.

Mike_De_Lange

I dont have specifics as to what the bundle includes. Was advertisied on telly last night - is only for today though.

R1799 is the RRP. Goto musica, cna, game, makro or look and listen and you can pick an arcade bundle up for that price. It goes up to R2499 in Jan so make sure you get one NOW if you in the market for one.