Bring it on Vodacom!

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Bring it on Vodacom!

Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi has published legal letters of demand sent from Vodacom to him, demanding that he stop making “false and defamatory” comments against the mobile network.

The legal letter also instructed Lesufi to “desist from calling for and/or inciting the invasion and occupation of the Vodaworld store”.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
True to form, for Vodacom.
Known silencers of critics by means of lawyering.
However in this case I am sure its probably necessary

3WA

Executive Member
Lesufi is out of his depth. Luckily he doesn't have a full time job to occupy his time.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
The comments on that Twit are just so retarded.....

Lesufi needs to be fired forthwith for being retarded anyway.

Bewlen

Panyaza seemingly enjoys having his @** handed to him in court. (What's the score now, 25-3?) Well, that and making stupid comments apparently. Well ok then, Pan-Pan, step up to the plate 'ole chap.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yes he is..

Its on his Twitter during normal office hours, therefore it is done in his official capacity as MEC, he even states he is Gauteng MEC on his Twitter profile.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yes he is..

Its on his Twitter during normal office hours, therefore it is done in his official capacity as MEC, he even states he is Gauteng MEC on his Twitter profile.
Okay I don't know how twitter handles work in relation to your official position, but I don't see how any of this pertains to his position as an MEC of education?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Okay I don't know how twitter and handles work in relation to your official position, but I don't see how any of this pertains to his position as an MEC of education?
Ultimately the twitter aspect is irrelevant. He is doing this during official operating hours of his position therefore he is doing this as an official representative of government.