• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

TranQ

I am live.

6684746271.png

Thank you @PBCool for the awesome and quick service!!!

Only one question, I know that international is slower but is it supposed to be this slow?

6684770381.png

Last edited:

CRE4MPIE

Back to having ****ty connection tonight - can't help but think this is congestion on the network. Speeds were okay this morning and now back at peak time it's crap.

I've logged a high priority ticket and had NO RESPONSE all day cmon guys ! up your game please!!!!

International unusable - Netflix buffering and quality crappy

Cmon guys what the hell is going on ^_^

John Tempus

Where are you located ?

Im in Capetown on Vumatel+CoolIdeas 100/100 and this is my results, something strange must be happening in your area if you are also on Vumatel.

Local : (I peak at about 90Mbit upload, not going to make a huge fuss over that even if 100Mbit would be nice, haha)

6685087074.png

International (london) : (Not super impressive upload speed but Im just going to write it off as test server)

6685090309.png

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Back to having ****ty connection tonight - can't help but think this is congestion on the network. Speeds were okay this morning and now back at peak time it's crap.

I've logged a high priority ticket and had NO RESPONSE all day cmon guys ! up your game please!!!!

International unusable - Netflix buffering and quality crappy

Cmon guys what the hell is going on ^_^
Please PM me your ticket number so I can escalate.