- Apr 29, 2007
Well i have been with the, for 7 months (To long) and they telling me its R1244.00 if i cancel now.Keep us posted regarding your exodus. I am also sick of them but don't feel like paying the wankers 900 odd bucks to leave.
Hey VettieOriginalWell i have been with the, for 7 months (To long) and they telling me its R1244.00 if i cancel now.
Afrihost is giving R5000.00 credit so in theory if i move over to them then i will not pay in at all as they will credit the settlement from my bill as discussed with there sales @AfriGuy @AfriFella @Afrihost-Gian shed some light on your promotion please and how it works? Dont want to pull you into a Sh*t storm so you can only maybe help us with a few things
1. What router do you issue for 100mb lines?
2. How does the promotion work with the credit?
3. What is your policy on international speed?
Brilliant!! Thanks so muchHey VettieOriginal
Thank you for reaching out to us.
1. We issue the Dlink DIR 825 WiFi router
2. The credit covers the migration/cancellation, activation and router charges.
3. Our pure fibre network is uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled. This applies to local and international speeds
The offer will most likely be available in July. You can sign up before the 1st of July, our warehouse team will do their best to get your router delivered on time.Brilliant!! Thanks so much
Okay can we process the migration online and only from the 01/07/2020? Will the promotion still be valid?
How does the hand over work will i have uninterrupted internet? Basically will you send the router before the 1st and then i can just set up and log in on the 1st so i have my connection or is there a little more to the story that meets the non IT guys eye?
Thanks for the super fast response!