Home-Connect ISP Feedback

SureThing

Well it's something HC would need to work with you to find the loss and then take it from there. If it's the cable provider tackle them. If it's on their side then they need to be honest about that and admit they are attending to it.
Iv been on them for almost a year and still no progress. Did a Vuma test for them as well. Similar results. So something is deeply wrong somewhere in this value chain.

tkburn

Iv been on them for almost a year and still no progress. Did a Vuma test for them as well. Similar results. So something is deeply wrong somewhere in this value chain.
They give you the same reply each time you complain "We cant guarantee international speeds"

Excalibur

Expert Member
Where are those leaving Home-Connect going to? I need a new home and the options are confusing.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Where are those leaving Home-Connect going to? I need a new home and the options are confusing.
I went with afrihost when they offered their big, pure fibre launch, discounts. If I were to move now though, I would go with websquad.

Zangetsu7

Hi guys, I am a new HC subscriber and I recently received my router and got connected in the morning. These are the speeds that I am getting. I'm on a 100/10 line but what's really confusing me the most is my upload speed is double what I'm supposed to be getting. I've been downloading some games off steam today which maxed out at 5MB/s also. Is this an issue I can fix or should I just wait and see?

Attachments