DrJohnZoidberg
Honorary Master
Bid or Buy auction. I picked this one up for R150 including delivery
Wow, that's not bad. Had to buy a new network switch today which was an unexpected expense so will have to wait till next month
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Bid or Buy auction. I picked this one up for R150 including delivery
Wow, that's not bad. Had to buy a new network switch today which was an unexpected expense so will have to wait till next month![]()
Very simple. Running slim bean, just downloaded Sony UXP theme (https://play.google.com/store/apps/...afca.theme.sonyuxp.free&feature=search_result).
Everything else except the background is just the stock stuff that comes with Slim. I find the stock launcher with Slim is a lot quicker and more responsive than Holo Launcher HD even if it doesn't have very many (none actually) options.
Can't see what you did, Dropbox is blocked at work
It's a shame that that theme does not come with the Walkman music player. Still my favourite...
Wow, that's not bad. Had to buy a new network switch today which was an unexpected expense so will have to wait till next month![]()
It skins Google music to a walkman skin![]()
So the last official firmware to grace our screens will be 4.2.2. Not a bad version to lay it to rest with.![]()
Dorimanx always freezes...
Dorimanx 9.6 also freezes... (on latest Slim)
Dorimanx 9.6 also freezes... (on latest Slim)
Just use the stock. Is there a reason you want to use Dorimanx?
Not here. Been using since release.
As dori mentioned apparently there is an older release of the CPU and does not play nicely with his kernel and has suggested using stock if you encounter issues.
Slim 4.2.2 build 2.1
I think I still have mine which came with the phone - will look to night if you're still interested and in CT?