• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Oneplus 5T

sand_man

Honorary Master
ah, nice... what phone you coming from?
Oneplus 5 so theoretically quite a small upgrade although the lack of a physical home button is proving a bit challenging for me to acclimatize too. Bigger screen is a beauty and it seems a light brighter than the 5's too.

I'm digging it...

Oneplus 5 so theoretically quite a small upgrade although the lack of a physical home button is proving a bit challenging for me to acclimatize too. Bigger screen is a beauty and it seems a light brighter than the 5's too.

I'm digging it...
Nice. And before that?

Barge

I'm digging it...
You selling your OP5?

sand_man

Honorary Master
Nice. And before that?
3T... and before that iPhone 6s. I think I'm well and truly over Apple, although I'm yet to find an android tablet that can compete with the iPad. Not a fan of Samsung...

You selling your OP5?
Not a chance, my daughter gets the 5. Selling the 3T though. Tried to convince the SO to let her iPhone 5s go and take the 3T but she's just so fcking stubborn and won't hear of it.... her loss...

Hi all! What site did you purchase your Oneplus 5T from? Gearbest is selling for $499 USD at the moment, but I've read some questionable things about their service.

Bradley82

If you do select Aramex as your choice of courier make sure to take insurance! The last phone I ordered from Gearbest was declared lost/stolen by Aramex and I'm still fighting with them to refund the money I paid for customs. Really useless bunch the lot of them.

If you do select Aramex as your choice of courier make sure to take insurance! The last phone I ordered from Gearbest was declared lost/stolen by Aramex and I'm still fighting with them to refund the money I paid for customs. Really useless bunch the lot of them.
Is there another site I can order the phone from or I am stuck with Gearbest?

Bradley82

Is there another site I can order the phone from or I am stuck with Gearbest?
Try a seller on bidorbuy by the name of Connected Devices. Little bit more expensive but he offers 6-12 month warranty on all his devices. Don't have any personal experience but his ratings are good.

Mity

I just received my OnePlus 5T from GearBest this Friday. It took 22 days to arrive. Just make sure you use correct postal codes, they mite ask for a copy of the Cr Card, customs takes a while,getting customs invoice email takes a while, paid 291.01 duties, delivered the next day.

Absolutely loving it so far! My order was 64 GB black phone, insurance, delivery and a couple of covers and screen protectors all in just under 7k including duties.

Good luck!

srothman

Expert Member
I just received my OnePlus 5T from GearBest this Friday. It took 22 days to arrive. Just make sure you use correct postal codes, they mite ask for a copy of the Cr Card, customs takes a while,getting customs invoice email takes a while, paid 291.01 duties, delivered the next day.

Absolutely loving it so far! My order was 64 GB black phone, insurance, delivery and a couple of covers and screen protectors all in just under 7k including duties.

Good luck!
Awesome, and that's a bloody good price for a phone of that caliber! Enjoy!