ADrunkTeddyBear

Worst ISP. Tried upgrading my 200GB package to the uncapped for R999 since black friday. Still nothing to this day. Glad im cancelling this service.

highvoltage

And... Supersonic is down again. They went from one of the highest rated ISPs in 2019 to certainly one of the worst if not the worst. Counting down the days until the end of the month when I'm switched away from them.

Fuma

Executive Member
I just signed up for the uncapped FLTE yesterday. Router is at RAM courier. I moved from Rain due to terrible speeds. Hopefully I don't experience the same.

I actually read the first few pages of this thread and was very excited. Then read the last few and now depressed..

Fuma

Executive Member
So i received B612 router yesterday. Plugged in and connected. Been averaging 15 to 20Mbps. I will try to move the router to get better reception, but so far I'm happy. Been watching netflix and no issues.

Last edited:

ghostRgg

I just signed up for the uncapped FLTE yesterday. Router is at RAM courier. I moved from Rain due to terrible speeds. Hopefully I don't experience the same.

I actually read the first few pages of this thread and was very excited. Then read the last few and now depressed..
Ours is still chugging away at 170mbps on average and 38 upload. The B612 only gave us like 30-60mbps but our B618 solid 170/38. Plus some nights we hit 220/48 for a while.

Latency is also decent, at 22ms between Durban and JHB. Just EU routing flaps quite a bit but still decent at 190-210

highvoltage

And.... Supersonic is down again without any rhyme or reason. At least I only have two days left with me and they never fixed their accounting mess up thats been dragging for more than a year.

calvin-

So, I go to log in to Supersonic's web portal today. They've shifted to using cell phone numbers for logins now.

Type in my number, get the SMS OTP and I'm in........ to someone else's account.....

Not that there's anything useful in their portal in any case.