Saba'a

Executive Member
Uncapped great but shaping or fair use an important factor in determining value?

kianm

Honorary Master
Uncapped great but shaping or fair use an important factor in determining value?
i guess they all shaping people to death. it there even an ISP which doesn't have a ridiculous uncapped FUP?

KamikazeHamster

I'm so gatvol of Telkom Internet that I've decided to cancel my account and go for an Afrihost unshaped 50Gig account.

CorneN

Expert Member
I switched to a capped account this month. I cant live with FUPs.

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
I feel like quality has gone backwards exponentially since the introduction of uncapped. Why are we subject to an internet landscape of despair?

Fox1

Executive Member
High capped products are better than any uncapped product any day.

dreamrobin

Very interesting, I'm about to go with telkom uncapped but feel slightly two minded. I dont use that much data so uncapped is not crucial but I don't want to have to monitor my usage either, 50 gigs a month is more than enough for me, so what should I go for?

d0b33

Honorary Master
High capped products are better than any uncapped product any day.

Yep, I'm switching to Afrihost capped, cheaper than uncapped but more than enough gigs for me.

Necuno

Court Jester
Yep, I'm switching to Afrihost capped, cheaper than uncapped but more than enough gigs for me.

I saved R1 doing this, I'm switching back. No point in having a roof when you are only saving R1.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
I feel like quality has gone backwards exponentially since the introduction of uncapped. Why are we subject to an internet landscape of despair?

Because people like cheap. Hence I use business uncapped.

redarrow

Expert Member
I'm also tired of shaping, dropping my uncapped account end of this month.

I'm going to try Vox Telecoms capped package as it has roll over of unused data I think it'll suit my usage pretty well.

Madhawk

Honorary Master
Very interesting, I'm about to go with telkom uncapped but feel slightly two minded. I dont use that much data so uncapped is not crucial but I don't want to have to monitor my usage either, 50 gigs a month is more than enough for me, so what should I go for?

Afrihost 50GB + 50GB = R199, totally unshaped, day or night. I'm very happy with this capped account.